posted by Rainman at 11/09/2005 11:00:00 AM
...fools rush in...[we missed u tonight - hope u wake up bright (and not too early)]
Unfortunately I had to wake up early but at least it was the first night I slept properly. And today it's a cloudy morning which is great! I'm sorry I didn't make it last night but we will meet again soon, won't we? :-)
aipsolewteley! :-)[hope u enjoyed yr cloudy day]
there is always the sun... ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
...fools rush in...
[we missed u tonight - hope u wake up bright (and not too early)]
Unfortunately I had to wake up early but at least it was the first night I slept properly. And today it's a cloudy morning which is great! I'm sorry I didn't make it last night but we will meet again soon, won't we? :-)
aipsolewteley! :-)
[hope u enjoyed yr cloudy day]
there is always the sun... ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home