posted by Rainman at 10/15/2005 02:57:00 PM
Wow, what is the medium used to create this fabulous works?I’m speechless, good thing I am typing. These are superb.
Glad you like them.I had the chance to see an exhibition of Iris Van Dongen last year in Athens and since then I have fallen in love with her work. She uses mostly pencils, pastels and charcoal.
Wow! I just found somebody to google :p
ναι αλλά μη μας αφήνεις μόνους μας με τους πίνακες, θέλουμε και τις λέξεις σου...
απλά υπέροχα... ;)
!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
Wow, what is the medium used to create this fabulous works?
I’m speechless, good thing I am typing. These are superb.
Glad you like them.
I had the chance to see an exhibition of Iris Van Dongen last year in Athens and since then I have fallen in love with her work. She uses mostly pencils, pastels and charcoal.
Wow! I just found somebody to google :p
ναι αλλά μη μας αφήνεις μόνους μας με τους πίνακες, θέλουμε και τις λέξεις σου...
απλά υπέροχα... ;)
!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home