All Is Full Of Love
Burning Coldness by Rohan Akunoori
Dead leaves crisp under my boots. I am walking in the rain with my raindog. I am lucky enough to be the owner of a pet that enjoys rain as much as I do. Sometimes I think it’s karmic.
The last day of October. The last night of October, to be precise. Strange month. 31 days of extremity. From the depths of despair to the peak of pure joy. Weekdays of heart-eating insomnia followed by weekends of endless sleep.
The soundtrack: silence, sounds of rain and traffic, tracks for a compilation that is almost ready and a hidden track. An unexpected gift. I have this rainsong in my discman as I walk through the night. It’s on repeat mode for some days now but I can’t seem to get enough of it.
"Our song" he said and it was a very sweet thing to say. It’s flattering to feel like an artist’s muse for once. But it’s his song really. He creates music, I just enjoy listening. And the real muse is our feelings, blessed like rainwater. Love comes like surprise ice on the water. Are we a couple of lonely icebergs, then? No, not really. We are everything but cold. I am grateful that music said everything when we had finished with words.
I feel responsible for his new born baby, precious like our friendship. Something to protect. To handle with care. Worried about exposing it in public. Afraid of laying it on greedy hands. But instinct tells me that everything is going to be all right. No fear. Just a warm light in the heart.



3 Comments:
hmm yey it was diffi-cult an october. extremities...
and a great pic u got up there
:)
ούτε κι εμείς θα το πούμε πουθενά . πάντα τέτοια !
yes dear "Heartmate"
it's just a warm light
in the heart.
xxx
m
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home