Azathioprine
My daily rendez-vous. First thing in the morning, last thing before I go to bed. My safety net.
If I was saying an evening prayer I should definitely include a special section about the miracle of science, about my gratitude to all the guinea-pigs that died for my well-being. I shouldn’t forget to thank my mum for her tireless support and of course my physician. Last but not least some very special thanks to God for co-ordinating everything in order to make my cells stop that crazy civil war and give me my health back. Anything else ? Oh, yes what about a quick reference to how super-dupper I feel that I am alive? Sure, why not.
My daily rendez-vous. First thing in the morning, last thing before I go to bed. Sometimes I am not punctual... I wonder if this is accidental.


2 Comments:
Now, I am sure I lost you there...
It's ok. Sometimes I need to be lost...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home