Sunday, May 22, 2005

Last night I dreamt that Nobody loved me



Name-days and holidays (not summer holidays) are awful. Perhaps that is because I don’t have a happy family. Not that I know someone who has one, but I guess there are some people, somewhere out there ... But usually it’s like a hero/heroine in the cinema. The film begins when they go home for Thanksgiving or something and then you know that disaster is going to happen sooner or later.
Not to mention the amount of money spent for presents, flowers and pastry (how many extra cds I would have bought with this money... ).
A weird day today, AGAIN. It is Sunday. It is the sequel of a pathetic Saturday (sorry, but I don’t feel particularly proud or happy about the ‘triumph’ of Greece in Eurovision).
I need music, a drink and a hug. Am I asking too much ?
As opposed to what some people think of me, I am not a witch! I am just a little perceptive and have an insight with people. It’s spooky sometimes but most of all, it’s lonely. Because ... I am human and I need to be loved, just like everybody else does.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hector Drone said...

Newsflash: it's all just an illusion, I am afraid... And, even worse, it's high likely that if you were thrilled about elena's triumph on Saturday... you would have much more options. Fake ones, but options whatsoever...
That's the way the world goes round, unfortunately. We just have to adjust and go with the flow...
Don't let tricky lyrics cause any more illusions...

10:00 AM  
Blogger Rainman said...

Look who is talking....!

I am a victim of illusions. I am also addicted to tricky lyrics (I thought you were too). I usually go with the flow but this doesn’t mean that I am happy...

I am not sure I understand which is the illusion, though. The original lyric or my paraphrase ? Or both ?

11:50 PM  
Blogger Hector Drone said...

Love is an illusion. There is not such thing. It's only in our minds. And in some songs, obviously written by artistic minds similar to ours...

10:55 AM  
Blogger Rainman said...

NO WAY!

This is a very big issue and I am still too sleepy to fight with you about it (although I have consumed 1 litre of coffee since you last saw me!) Remind me later :-)

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home