Save the last ViBE for me
I knew it was going to happen this month but I kept forgetting about it on purpose. Today I received a text message: After 1.723 nights, tonight is the Last Night! Join the finish with us at 22:00. Thanks a lot, Vibers.........It was great!
Yeah! It was great.... I never thought I could really dance, you know, the kind of dance that makes you feel alive, the kind of dance that makes you feel one with music. Vibe is or was (?) “my place”. The only club that felt like home. When I realised that it was the only place where dancing was like my natural state it became irreplaceable. There was always plenty of alcohol of course (sometimes too much) but that wasn’t the reason that kept us dancin’, alcohol is the same everywhere, the music, the atmosphere and the people made the difference.
I hate goodbyes so I’d rather not be there tonight... Hellos are always better so I will be waiting for Samurai’s next project. Thank you for the music treatment, the spirit and the soul. Good luck with everything you do! I’m gonna miss this place :-(


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home