We are all in the gutter but...
... K.BHTA has a starship and a couple of hours ago we went for a ride.
He is a happy pilot. He is a generous host.
Boys and girls, we sailed along the galaxies and everything was there. Asteroids, seahorses, planets, starfishes, dolphins, a sheep. A Rose in full bloom. The music, the paintings, the colours, the words, the kisses, the tears. An embracing wave. A lucky star!


2 Comments:
Send a link to your blog to his e-mail [u can reach him through his site].
He will include your post to a future release of his...
I missed the gig due to box-ing duties... But some fans passed by for a drink afterwards - not you, though... They told me it was a full house concert and the heat was unbearable. So I guess I was not THAT unlucky after all...
True...it was hot and sweaty but it was worth bearing the heat. Such a happy crowd. I haven't seen one for years!
I almost passed by for a drink but my companion was sleepy and I was infected by his sleepiness. :-(
I will come box-ing soon, I promise!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home