posted by Rainman at 9/20/2005 08:29:00 PM
a ham steak w/ loads of lemon, or what?:)
A half melted banana split. My shape may not be the same but I still taste good!:)
I was born pasta with cheese. At nights I put on my vodka lemon disguise but you cannot fool the Maker...
Starfish and coffeemaple syrup and jamif you set your mind free babymaybe you'll understand;-)
:-)a chocolate fudge cake!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
a ham steak w/ loads of lemon, or what?
:)
A half melted banana split. My shape may not be the same but I still taste good!:)
I was born pasta with cheese. At nights I put on my vodka lemon disguise but you cannot fool the Maker...
Starfish and coffee
maple syrup and jam
if you set your mind free baby
maybe you'll understand
;-)
:-)a chocolate fudge cake!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home