Monday, July 24, 2006

The bomb that will bring us together

Sunday, July 23, 2006
5.19 am
ok, i think it calmed down for tonight.i'll try to sleep a bit. my blog and laure's one are going smooth. i'll have two blogs to update daily. i want also to create a third one (a second kerblog), but i'll talk about it when it's ready.keep posted people, we need you more than ever. keep forwarding this blog and others to as much people as you can and don't forget to ask them to send it to as much people as they can, asking them to send it...
I keep visiting this blog for some days now and only today I've managed to leave a comment. I don't know what to write, I am in a loss for words, I am angry, I am sorry...

Mazen Kerbaj is an artist (musician, comic’s author and painter) trapped in his homeland, Beirut. I have never met him but he is a friend’s friend and so I found out about his blog. At times like these one needs all the friendship and support they can get. His blog is currently the only communication with the world outside. Send some good thoughts, leave a comment, spread the link, it’s the least we can do...

1 Comments:

Blogger nikitas said...

sometimes earth is a cold dead place

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home