Tuesday, April 25, 2006

New York Stories

The Little Willies photo by Bill Phelps

She's like the rain in the middle of sunlight
leaves you confused but still reborn
I've been up all night having a ball
staring at the view of my brick wall
in slow New York...
(lyrics by Richard Julian)
Σήμερα τη βαρέθηκα την Αθήνα και την έκανα για Νέα Υόρκη.

Richard Julian - "Slow New York"
The Little Willies - "The Little Willies"
Medeski Martin & Wood - "Note Bleu"

2 Comments:

Blogger Scholiast said...

I wouldn't mind being in Athens, though - but I'm afraid I can't offer you New York in return...

Try reading Kinky Friedman - if you haven't already - it's great fun and very NYC :)

11:33 PM  
Blogger Rainman said...

Pity, isn't it?

I have never heard of Kinky Friedman, Ι'll check him out, thanx! :-)

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home