Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Secret Life Of Trees



Oxford, photos taken by Nips (thank u!)



3 Comments:

Blogger Scholiast said...

The bottom picture made me think of my first spring here south (after growing up in the north of Norway). I called home and asked my mum - "what are these trees with flowers on them?"

I'd never down south during spring before, and here there are no fruit trees..

12:14 AM  
Blogger Rainman said...

I owe you an mp3, don't I? For the kids... shame on me! Sorry I forgot, I promise to send it to you as soon as I will return @ my office (I have it in my pc at work) on Thursday.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Scholiast said...

Δεν πειράζει, φίλη μου - το βρήκα! Στο www.mpgreek.com. Αλλά αν μπρορείς να μου recommend άλλες - καλήτερες - μελωδίες, θα είμαι grateful..

(Haven't got my dictionary right here, sorry about the λάθη..)

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home