Thursday, September 08, 2005

Turn your sorrow into something happy (if you can...)

(August sky photo taken by Anthony Reynolds)
Grey unhappy cloud meets grey unhappy kindred soul.
They travel together over beautiful cities and rivers. They travel over gardens and flowers and trees. They watch squirrels and rats, ducks and swans, children and bicycles as they drift across the sky.
They soon become white and fluffy like pieces of cotton.
"I’d love to pour some rain down" says the cloud to its companion "will you join me?"
"Why bother?" answers the other cloud "it’s so nice and sunny and warm. Lets just enjoy what we have."
"Ok then."
So they kept flying higher and higher and became happier and lighter and ...

3 Comments:

Blogger ADERGHIL said...

Ι wish all clouds were like the 'other cloud'. Then I'd be happy.

P.S. Rainman, under no circumstances would I want to insult your nickname. I just haven't missed rain yet :p

11:56 AM  
Blogger Rainman said...

Let's swap places. You'll move to sunny Athens and I to rainy Londinium. Think about it! ;-)

9:34 PM  
Blogger ADERGHIL said...

;-)
Έρχομαι πάλι Αθήνα αύριο!
...αλλά κανένα πρόβλημα.Η εισήγηση σας για ανταλλαγή πληθυσμού έχει γίνει αποδεκτή!
Rainy Londinium welcomes you...!

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home