posted by Rainman at 2/07/2006 11:24:00 AM
αυτό είναι από το dear god please help me..μόλις το άκουσα.αριστούργημα... should i post a link????well i wonder...
http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1XTB2JYZ387T82CJFYWL6378XIέιναι το "dear god..." και το "i will see you..." both.
And I need to cling to something...ευχαριστούμε για τα λινκς! :)
Δεν είναι βασανιστικό που μας δίνουν το drug σε μικρές δόσεις?...:-(
Pasolini is me'Accattone' you'll beI entered nothing and nothing entered me'Til you came with the key And you did your best butAs I live and breatheYou have killed meYou have killed meYes I walk around somehow But you have killed meYou have killed mePiazza Cavour, what's my life for?Visconti is meMagnani you'll never beI entered nothing and nothing entered me'Til you came with the keyAnd you did your best butAs I live and breatheYou have killed meYou have killed meYes, I walk around somehow But you have killed meYou have killed meWho am I that I come to be here...?As I live and breatheYou have killed meYou have killed meYes I walk around somehowBut you have killed meYou have killed meAnd there is no point saying this againThere is no point saying this againBut I forgive you, I forgive youAlways I do forgive you
Τι λέει το άτομο....
ha ha,ha, ha,ha, ha, that was really funny. and true as well...vague as a tourist but not so vague as a mean personand i'm sure he downloaded the tracks before he sneared...
Rainman esi mou xrwstas kati edw kai polyyy kairo...http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=18159416&postID=113010876490673222Ti itan telika?Kai ti tha ginei epitelous? Tha trexw apo blogger se blogger gia na brw ton Moz olokliro?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
8 Comments:
αυτό είναι από το dear god please help me..
μόλις το άκουσα.
αριστούργημα...
should i post a link????
well i wonder...
http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1XTB2JYZ387T82CJFYWL6378XI
έιναι το "dear god..." και το "i will see you..."
both.
And I need to cling to something...
ευχαριστούμε για τα λινκς! :)
Δεν είναι βασανιστικό που μας δίνουν το drug σε μικρές δόσεις?...
:-(
Pasolini is me
'Accattone' you'll be
I entered nothing and nothing entered me
'Til you came with the key
And you did your best but
As I live and breathe
You have killed me
You have killed me
Yes I walk around somehow
But you have killed me
You have killed me
Piazza Cavour, what's my life for?
Visconti is me
Magnani you'll never be
I entered nothing and nothing entered me
'Til you came with the key
And you did your best but
As I live and breathe
You have killed me
You have killed me
Yes, I walk around somehow
But you have killed me
You have killed me
Who am I that I come to be here...?
As I live and breathe
You have killed me
You have killed me
Yes I walk around somehow
But you have killed me
You have killed me
And there is no point saying this again
There is no point saying this again
But I forgive you, I forgive you
Always I do forgive you
Τι λέει το άτομο....
ha ha,
ha, ha,
ha, ha,
that was really funny. and true as well...
vague as a tourist but not so vague as a mean person
and i'm sure he downloaded the tracks before he sneared...
Rainman esi mou xrwstas kati edw kai polyyy kairo...
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=18159416&postID=113010876490673222
Ti itan telika?
Kai ti tha ginei epitelous? Tha trexw apo blogger se blogger gia na brw ton Moz olokliro?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home