Underground Sanctuary
Nikos Veliotis (Texturizer)Coti K (Harmonium Sisso Orchestra)
Jerome Noetinger
Underground parking garages have always been at the top of my list of the most spooky places. A hidden subconscious fear nourished by thriller films (I guess).
I spent the weekend nights 5 levels under the ground @ Electrograph Festival and it was an amazing experience. A blend of sounds, noises and music and also a blend of interesting people (both artists and audience) coming from different places and backgrounds.
I didn't expect this place to feel homey, so it was a real surprise to discover that a part of myself found strange inner peace and safety down there. Even when fun, plug and play and adventurous sound experiments mixed with dark feelings of emptiness, anger and despair.
A unique trip that I feel grateful for.






1 Comments:
wish we were there...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home