Detox
Painting by Francesco Clemente
It begun as a necessity to communicate with friends abroad. For about a year now it's getting worse and worse. I recently realised that the number of e-mails and text messages I send and receive daily is too BIG. I also realised that it's not just friends living abroad anymore, but also many of those that live in the same city as myself. Spooky!
I think I am tired. I think I can't write any more e-mails. Nothing personal, don't be mad at me. Maybe we should take a break, shall we? So, please no more e-mails and text messages for a while. No more emoticons and xxx kisses. If you want to hear from me just call me, or even better, come and meet me. Deliver your smiles and words in person. Surprise me. I promise I will do the same.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home