Rainman meets Μαρκησία (Θα το κάνω κι ό,τι γίνει!)
Dear Marquise Von O,
As dear Moz says: I’m writing this to say in a gentle way THANK YOU!
It’s been a pleasure to meet your highness in person. It was real fun to discover the person behind the blog. It’s not the kind of thing I usually do but I feel rewarded for trying something that’s so different and unlike me. It’s always good when you decide to take a risk and end-up with a gift.
I can see us in the winter (always the winter!) sitting in my living room (or yours), drinking litres of tea and listening to depressive music in an endless sharing of words and feelings.
Be my friend! :-)


1 Comments:
Dear Rainman,
the pleasure was all mine! :)
Όπως σου είπα εκείνο το βράδι, κάθε φορά είναι η πρώτη φορά, και κάθε φορά έχει κάτι καινούριο!
Είναι συναρπαστικό να μπορείς να συνδέσεις ένα πρόσωπο στα όσα διαβάζεις. Τα πράγματα αποκτούν όλες τους τις διαστάσεις.
Και η γνωριμία μας ήταν σίγουρα δροσιά στην αυγουστιάτικη ραστώνη και απόδειξη ότι η τύχη ευνοεί τους τολμηρούς ;-)
Θα μπορούσαμε να αντικαταστήσουμε το τσάι με κονιάκ; εντάξει, όχι λίτρα, αλλά κανά ποτηράκι...;-)
και πολύ μουσική, θα σου γεμίσω το σαλόνι κάπνα, νομίζω Nick Drake ταιριάζει ...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home