Sunday, July 31, 2005

Packaging Report

It's time to pack. I am travelling tomorrow. Part of me feels like a victim returning to the crime scene (see very first post of this blog), part of me feels it's gonna be ok. I can fix the damage, replace the bitter memories with fresh pleasant experiences. I will find out soon...
I get my suitcase from the closet and as I unzip the sight is disappointing. My passport, the adaptor, some english coins, some memories of him are still resting in there. This is not a suitcase, this is Pandora's Box!
I try to focus on the present moment and I begin to pack priority stuff:
Music (The Dears, Engineers, Morrissey, Keren Ann Nolita, Bjork, Koop, Μ.Δέλτα, Blue Nile, Moby and more )
A generous dose of anticipation mixed with excitement
Book ("Naive. Super" by Erlend Loe)
My favourite pair of boots
A little bit of loneliness
Notebook (most of the pages are empty but you never know)
Warm clothes (my friends warned me it's cold)
A reasonable amount of tiredness (the last few days have been exhausting)
Indian sticks
A dash of sadness
Umbrella (yes, yes, YES)
Time to fly into the clouds. Ready, steady, go!

2 Comments:

Blogger ilias n. said...

have a nice trip :)

7:58 PM  
Blogger Rainman said...

Sadistria, I am on holidays (at last!) I will be back next week!

Vague Tourist, unfortunately I didn't have a proper dose of clouds, sky was quite clear the night I flied out.

Noheathen, thank you, that's nice !

:-)

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home