Heeeeeeeeeeeelp!
The list is huge. Everyday I begin with the most optimistic thoughts: you are almost there, hold on, your holidays are just a step ahead, don't loose your temper, your humour, your head or everything else that's worthy (but feel free to loose your appetite anytime) etc. etc. And then somewhere around 21:00 I realise that my list is still huge. Guess why... some of my dear colleagues keep feeding the monster-list.
Tomorrow it's the last day and I need three clones (at least) or a miracle to happen in order to finish with everything. Any volunteers are welcome. I can guarantee an adventurous day of unforgettable experiences and communication with lots of loonies. My office is airconditioned and decorated with taste.
If you are too busy to help at least wish me luck! :-(
P.S.: Athens Voice astrology column is getting spookier and spookier. Not because it predicts my future but because it describes my current state in detail every single week: "Don't worry, you will always play Cinderella and most of the times you will loose the midnight party because of working overtime."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home