Monday, January 15, 2007

Disappear


One day I may disappear
Don't be too surprised
'Cause I got tired of noisy alarms
And phone bills
And I don't think we're meant to stay here very long
I don't dream of bringing heaven down not like this
I'd rather move on
One day I may go for the longest walk
Don't be too shocked
'Cause I get tired of sneaky societies
And combat boots
And I don't think we're meant to stay here very long
I don't dream of bringing heaven down not like this
I'd rather move on

[My Brightest Diamond όλο το album στο repeat]

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aurio tha sou deixo to neo mou geitona...

12:51 AM  
Blogger mystery falls down said...

Εξαίσιος! Μέρες και νύχτες μου έχει προσφέρει σπουδαία συντροφιά. Πιο απλά καταδικασμένος να συγκινεί!

3:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous, ελπίζω ο νέος σου γείτονας να μην είναι κανένα άλογο γιατί θα ζηλέψω φρικτά!!!

mystery, δυστυχώς αυτό το cd δεν το είδα στις λίστες της χρονιάς, γενικώς, δεν ξέρω αν το ξεχάσανε ή δεν το έχουν ανακαλύψει ακόμα.

12:14 PM  
Blogger s_k said...

αυτη η φωτο πρεπει να φιλοξενηθει στο μπλογκ μου !

την καλησπερα μου (και απο το ροδον)

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home