Monday, December 18, 2006

T @ T(rianon)














drog_A_tek live 17/12/06



typewriter, technology, terror, tree, trip, t-shirt, trauma, tape, tone, trap, travel, throbbing gristle, tap, theory, tired, time, travel, tiger, tears, train, ten, tower, tough, tomorrow, today, tonight, tendency, telescope, trivial, trend, trial, telepathy, touch, trumpet, tangerine, trash, traffic, temporary, terminal,

5 Comments:

Blogger Vinqo Denken said...

did you get the T fanzine?

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, I did, beautiful...
i really enjoyed the live.
my t list gets bigger every day, I just added a tangerine.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Vinqo Denken said...

now think about C
this is the next letter
we looking frwrd
the next letter represents the erasers at trianon

code
clean
contempt

you can start from those...

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

c(loud) will be at the top of my list...
maybe I can contribute (I have a big collection of clouds), interested?

7:31 PM  
Blogger sensualmonk said...

corrugated
crass
calibre
circulation
crucifixion
cricket [the insect :-)]

[apply within for more ;-)]

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home